Are you looking for office cleaning services? Do want to get what you pay for office cleaning services? If yes, hire office cleaning in Melbourne, to help organize any small or large workspace. When you hire professional cleaners, you are provided with a checklist of services. This checklist will help you to determine what and how much services companies provide and what you actually require for your office cleaning.
Right from maintenance to feminine hygiene disposal, almost all services are provided by the professional cleaners. With the help of this checklist, you’ll get the best of all services for what you are paying for. Read further to know about the services provided by the office cleaners.
Daily cleaning services
As it is said ‘The first impression is the last impression’, the reception area of the office represents the first impression of your office to customers regarding the business standards, which means that office cleaning in Melbourne needs to do a professional job. As an unsaid rule, everyone does love a clean and healthy working environment. In fact, a clean and healthy environment invariably results in more productivity.
The cleaning service for the reception and office space includes:
- Dusting all the horizontal surfaces of chairs, tables, desks, and other furniture
- Vacuum cleaning hard floors
- Vacuum cleaning mats and carpets
- Emptying waste receptacles and replacement of liners
- Damp wiping all surfaces with disinfectant
- Wiping internal glass
- Mopping all the hard floors with disinfectant
- Remove and wipe fingerprints and marks from the door frames, handles and around the switches
- Removing or dusting cobwebs from all the surrounding areas
- Cleaning all the doors and windows from inside and out
- Collect all the garbage, bottles, papers, etc. from the entry space
- Spot cleaning walls and painted surfaces
- Polish all the brightwork and brass work on cabinets and doors
- Ensuring all areas are arranged properly and clean
Right from cleaning to feminine hygiene disposal, a clean and hygienic washroom is very essential for any working environment in order to ensure the safety of the employees. It also reduces the risk of spreading germs and infections, and the same concept applies to the kitchen as well- a place where employees eat and drink. Even if no preparation is done in the office kitchen, it should remain clean and hygienic at all times.
The cleaning service for kitchen and washroom includes:
- Stock toilet tissue, facial tissues, hand soaps, and hand towels
- Feminine sanitary disposal
- Emptying or wipe waste receptacle and replace bin liners
- Cleaning mirrors
- Wiping down doors and sills
- Removing dust and prints from the doors
- Wiping hand dryers, hand towel dispensers
- Cleaning and sanitizing basins and polish all bright work
- Removing splash marks from partitions around the basins and walls
- Dusting the partitions, frames and mirrors
- Cleaning and wiping elevators and stairs
- Mopping clean kitchen floors, restroom with disinfectant
- Removing garbage from kitchens and washrooms
- Vacuuming and mopping all the hard floors
- Polishing all bright and brass works
- Urinals cleaned and disinfected on both sides. Sanitized and wiped dry
- Spot cleaned internal glass in doors and windows
The weekly cleaning includes:
- Cleaning of all the glass inside and outside along with a squeegee
- Spray buff of all hard floors
The monthly cleaning includes:
- Vacuum chairs, sofa, and vents
These are some of the basic cleaning services offered by well-known companies offering feminine hygiene disposal on daily, weekly and monthly bases. In order to get the most professional cleaning services this side of Australia, look for the above-mentioned services provided by Green Kleen Australia.
B & S Waste Services has a wide range of skip bins for hire to suit both household needs and business requirements. Contact us today to know more.